background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Molly's Christening

This past Sunday was Molly's Baptism. She had an incredibly beautiful dress that was made by a family friend. I wish I could be as talented and make something so gorgeous. The pictures really don't do it justice, we even had a few family members from the other babies who were being baptized comment on her dress to me. Here are a few pictures of Miss Molly in her dress and from her Baptism. I'm sure I'll have more pictures to follow, these are just the ones from our camera.

She looks angelic in this picture with the way she has her hands.


She is a happy little girl.




Matthew & Molly (I like how he has his finger in her hand)



She did a great job, she didn't even cry. For those of you who were at Matthew's Baptism, he cried the entire time, so this was a welcome change.


Our Family

The Godparents-Papa and Aunt Erin

Papa, Great Grandma, Grammy, and Molly

Grammy, Papa, and Molly

Our whole family

No comments: