Molly had her two month check up today and she is doing great. The doctor said she's perfect. She had to get three shots so that was very fun for us but she was a trooper. Grant actually got a shot too, he got his flu shot. Special note: All of you should get your flu shot especially if you plan to hang around Molly. Some new updates on her are she can hold her head up pretty well when laying on her tummy, she smiles a lot, she likes to coo, and she loves her hands. Here are her 2 month stats:
Weight: 11 pounds 5 ounces (Matthew 12 pounds 2 ounces) I forgot to get percentiles but Matthew was at 75% for his weight. So I'm guessing she's around 50%.
Height: 23 3/4 inches (Matthew 24 inches) He was at 95% for his height so I'm guessing she's around 85-90&
So she grew an inch and 3/4 and gained about 2 pounds.













No comments:
Post a Comment