We weren't sure how Matthew was going to like being a brother because someone new was coming into the house and taking some of the attention he is used to, but so far he loves it. Since we have been home we can't stop him from leaning in and kissing her. When she is sleeping he keeps checking on her and occasionally even remembers to stay some what quiet because she is asleep. He is being such a wonderful little guy.
Here he is at 5:30am the morning Molly was born, patiently waiting her arrival. He was extremely awake for that time of day, I wish the rest of us were.
Last time wearing his I'm Going to be a Big Brother shirt.
Checking out little Molly with Daddy.
Helping Mommy with Molly's first feeding.
Taking a peek at her little feet.
Here I think he is looking at her with amazement in his eyes.
He picked out a toy at Target for her so he gave it to her right after she was born. He was very proud of it.







No comments:
Post a Comment