We promised Matthew before Molly was born that we would go to Rainforest Cafe after she came. Well he has been asking about it since she was born so we decided to take them today. This was Molly's first restaurant trip and then we also walked around the mall so it was her first mall trip as well.
Matthew, Mommy, Molly before we left. I don't know who is more excited to get out of the house Matthew or I. Although he has been out more than I have.
He had a great time.
We had a good table right next to the fish tank.
Matthew looks scared because the big frog was just at our table right after we had finished telling him that no big frogs walk around the restaurant. He of course said they did and I guess he was right. Molly slept through half the meal, but while I was feeding her she did watch the fish swimming in the tank. 


No comments:
Post a Comment