background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introducing... Molly!

She has finally arrived, a few days late, but on her own without being induced. I was glad she came on her own because I think the induction process would have taken a lot longer. We went to the hospital at 1:30am and she was born at 6:57am. This was a lot different of a process than Matthew. With Matthew we went in at 1:30 am and he wasn't born until 1:07pm. I guess our children like to start things up in the middle of the night.
Meet Molly
Monday, September 6, 2010
7 lbs 14 ounces (our "small" baby)
20 inches
6:57 am
To check out more pictures of her that they took at the hospital to to:
password:0906mollypaulsen

No comments: