background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Matthew's 1st Soccer Class

Here are a few pictures and videos from Matthew's first soccer class. It was so much fun he can't wait to go back again next week. I had a blast, Grant on the other hand kept saying next week he needs to bring a water bottle with more than just water in it. He also said that apparently Matthew did not inherit his athletic genes. I don't know what he expected from a 3 year old. It did make me realize that I don't miss teaching sport classes for kids this age. (We have more hysterical video, but it was taking forever too upload so I will do it later.)



Loves the ball

Listening intently

Eight 3-4 year olds. The coach said next week he is going to bring a helper.

Passing with Daddy.



Grant got a little frustrated because instead of stopping the ball when it was passed to him Matthew thought it was funny to make a tunnel and let the ball go through them. I was amused.

Here he is sitting with his team, obviously they are strategizing.

Sharing the strategy.


Jumping Jacks


Passing with Daddy


This was the coach's attempt at a game. It was hysterical. Matthew for some reason kept running around and yelling boo. You'll be able to hear him in the video. I told Grant I bet the coach never thought he'd have to say, "Matthew stop saying boo and start following the ball." I'm sure he'll have stories when he gets home.

No comments: