background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hanging Out at Home

Here are a few updates from our house;

Matthew:

-Officially potty trained. He probably was a few weeks ago but I didn't want to jinx it. He wears pull ups only at night and as soon as those are gone we are going to try underwear, keep your fingers crossed.

-He stars soccer this Wednesday. We'll let you know how that goes.

-He still loves Legos and Toy Story. He now also loves Batman, Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We even watch the old Batman shows from the 1960's every night.

-He has an incredible imagination and watching and listening to him play could occupy me for hours.

Molly:

-Loves to talk and has now developed a new cry that sounds like a pterodactyl.

-Rolled over from her back to front.

-Found her feet and constantly tries to get them into her mouth.

-he's an extremely happy baby and will put anything in her mouth.

Both:

Every Tuesday Matthew and Molly take Kindermusik. Matthew has been taking it since 6 months and still loves it. So our Tuesdays are a little hectic. Matthew has class 9;15-10:00 then I run home and get Molly who has class from 10:30 -11:15, Then we go off to speech from 1:00-2:00. So if you need us on a Tuesday call at night.

Here he is with one of his new interests -Star Wars. Although he has not seen the movie yet and probably won't for a while.


This is her Carhart outfit from Farm and Fleet. A mom at Kindermusik was impressed they made baby Carhart.


She loves to smile this way but sucking her lips in. I did this when I was little but I was a little older.


I feel bad that I take so many more pictures of Molly lately, because everything is for her, so I'm trying to make more of my little man too.

Sleeping Babies-ahhh quiet

Matthew are you there?

We camped in the living room.

Molly hung out for a while then headed up to her bed.

I kept joking with Grant that we'd fall asleep and Matthew would go up to our bed. Then we'd be on the floor in sleeping bags like chumps.


No comments: