background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Toy Story 3 on Ice

Matthew's Dream Toy Story 3 on Ice. He got to see the characters right up close. We were in the fourth row so they were really close. I have had these tickets since the end of July, I thought they would be a big seller and we wanted good seats. It was definitely packed there. Matthew was amazed and is constantly asking us our favorite parts and saying "I've never seen a bear on skates or a horse, or a pig, etc...


Matthew and Jessie

We didn't tell him where we were going all day until he guessed when he got there. You would have thought the shirt might have been a clue to him.

Bo bo and Matthew

Ti ti, Molly, and Nine-Apparently Molly is afraid of Donald Duck, the second he came close she burst into tears.

Buzz, Woody, and Jessie

Evil Emperor Zurg

Army Men

The Potato Heads-Mr. and Mrs.

The Aliens

Hamm, Rex, and Slinky Dog

Miss Molly

Mickey Mouse

Lotso

Barbie and Ken

Mommy, Molly, Daddy, Matthew

The stands that sold stuff had cute pictures on them so I made Matthew stand by them for his picture. Someone liked my idea and did the same thing with their child

Matthew, Nine, Ti ti

No comments: