Grant and I were lucky enough to get to hang out at Matthew's Halloween party. It was so cute watching him with his friends and having fun. His teacher, Mrs. Karima, said she couldn't believe how quiet he was on Halloween. I guess he felt he had to behave really well in front of Grant and I.
Our little Luke Skywalker
One of his friends from last year, he actually asked to have his picture taken with friends this year
They were getting ready to play bingo here. Matthew was telling his friends how he has played Bingo before, with Miss Amy (his speech teacher). Yet as Grant and I watched him play he didn't cover up everything the teacher called out.
Class shot
Hay ride time
You sit by one of the teachers and you get a blanket. Grant and I enjoyed the hayride as well.
They got to have a pumpkin when the ride was over, he was quite proud of his big one
One of his new little friends jumped in to a lot of the pictures I took of Matthew, and even asked to have one.
Doing their song before they can eat
The look of concentration on what he should eat next.
















No comments:
Post a Comment