background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was a decent day again this year.  The kids had a great time.  If we went to a house and they weren't home Molly would say, "want more candy."  When it was light out we went trick or treating with Ti ti and Nine.  Then when it was darker we went with Bo bo.
 

 Daddy dressed as Obi Won Kenobi
 Great candy at this house I guess
 No big theme this year for a few reasons, one different ages different opinions on what to be, second I was not even going to look at how much a maternity costume would cost.




 Two of our pumpkins
 Our third one

 She wanted to pose by every decoration I had on the front porch


 Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Obi Won Kenobi


Molly was a little afraid of Bo bo in the mask so he took it off.  When he came over the other day she had to tell everyone that Bo bo did not have a mask on that day. 

No comments: