background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Santa's Village

A beautiful Sunday at Santa's Village.  Poor Grant was sick and missed out on the fun.
 I took advantage of this ride because it was tame, so I could go on it.
 Ti ti, Molly, Nine, Matthew


 She kept looking for a horn to work
 They look very serious when they drive a boat
 You got a stick with bird food on it and you go to feed the birds.

 Sometimes they landed on the stick
 Molly loved feeding the animals, look at her face.

 They look like they are going to kiss



 These are the faces of two children who wanted to go together but argued about the color of the truck.  Molly got her color but then started crying because Matthew was crying.  Matthew got a time out for crying like that when he didn't get his way because he wanted a blue one.  Molly got to go on an extra time because she was good, guess what color she picked right away-blue!  Stinker.
 Molly and Ti ti
 Matthew and Bo bo finally on a blue one
 I remembered this ride from when I was little.  You get to drive to a burning house and put out the fire.  You can imagine it was a favorite.

 This one the kid gets to work the gas and the steering wheel.  I didn't think I should go on it because it looked like it could be quite a jerky ride.
 Ti ti and Molly
 Matthew actually talked Bo bo into going on this 3 times.  So glad I couldn't ride it.
 Matthew and Ti ti on a roller coaster

 Molly and Bo bo
 Molly and Nine
One more car trip

No comments: