background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 7, 2012

First Day of School

I can't believe my little man started his 2nd year of preschool already.  I handled it pretty well-a word to the wise though next year I will be a mess when he starts kindergarten so I suggest staying clear for at least a month. 
 Happy First Day of School!

 All ready to go, he even left his backpack on in the car,  I buckled him in with it on.

 Waiting in line, we were first.
 Outside his room
After I hung out for a couple of minutes, he told me I could leave.  I guess that was a hint.  He had a great day, saw some of his old friends from last year, played, heard a story, made a self portrait (which he was disappointed these were being hung up and he didn't get to take it home), did the pledge and calendar time, all in all a great day.

No comments: