This Sunday we went to the Volo auto museum. It was really cool. There were cars from movies and TV, military vehicles with a neat museum, and classic cars.


The
Flinstones with Ti ti, Matthew, and
Mikayla
Relaxing

The Munsters

Ninja Turtles

Wild West
Ride'em Cowboy


Mini
Batmobile
A
Spongebob boat/car

Daddy and Matthew with an Army helicopter, I couldn't fit the whole thing.

Mini tank

The
Simpsons-Matthew, Mommy, & Molly

Matthew is in there ready to race

Matthew with a Cars vehicle

There's something
strange in the neighborhood, who ya gonna call? Daddy, Matthew,
Mikayla,
Ti ti, Molly, Steve and Nine

Daddy and Matthew by an Indiana Jones car

A roller skate car?

Matthew has been waiting all week to see this one.-
Batmobile-He loves the old
TV show

Ti ti, Molly, and Nine

Daddy, Matthew, and
Mikayla in front of
Scooby Doo's Mystery Machine

Batman and
Catwoman
Jurassic Park Truck

I've got my shades and purse I'm ready to go

So many license plates right there that describe Molly.

Silly girls

A playground monster truck
Mikayla, Nine, Molly, Ti ti, Steve, Daddy, & Matthew

A perfect car for Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment