background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Brickworld-Father's Day Fun

Grant kindly let us go to Brickworld in Wheeling for Father's Day this year. Matthew had a great time and seeing all the creations was pretty amazing. It makes me feel pretty pathetic for just following the directions I get for each kit. We have a ton of pictures I will save you though and just show a few.


Matthew and Daddy

Can you see both Wolverine and two Batmans?


This one is for you Nine.



The Beatles in Legos


A bowling alley


The Lord of the Rings battle, at Gondor. There were exhibits of this starting at the hobbit holes, the Mines of Moira, Rivvendale, the two towers, it was incredible. So much detail, and look at all the guys ready for battle. We have lots of pictures of these exhibits too.




Wayne Manor with the Batcave below it.


I thought this one was cool


Look at all the detail, the exhibits are incredible. It must take 100s of hours to plan and create these.


Matthew got to add a brick to this big castle.


This was really cool, its Andy's room. I have a lot of pictures of this because there was so much detail.

No comments: