With only a little over 3 weeks left until our little girl comes its crunch time for potty training. Our house has become a pants optional location for Matthew. I've found that when he wears nothing on the bottom he will tell me when he has to go otherwise he doesn't really. Next week I'm going to try putting just underwear on him and see how that goes. He is up to going around 5 times on the potty a day which is great. The problem is when we go out he doesn't want to tell me. I think we may use some Lego guy motivation soon. We are very proud of him though and the progress he has made. The video above is a song he made up that he sings after each time he uses the bathroom.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Potty Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment