Here are the pictures of our new little one's room. Matthew and the cats love it. Its purple and ivory in case you couldn't tell from the pictures. At the doctor today they weighed her and said she is about 6 pounds 11 ounces which still keeps her in the 35th percentile. She has grown though since three weeks ago, about a pound and a half so they will not be inducing. (I was not excited about that, although I'm obviously extremely happy she is doing well). So now we just have to wait and see when she'll decide to arrive, hopefully sooner than later. (As a side note I wondered how they estimate a baby's weight when they can't put them on a scale so I asked. They measure the circumference of her head, her leg bone, and her belly and apparently can come up with a weight based on that)
Matthew liked helping with the decals around the base of the room.
Matthew liked helping with the decals around the base of the room.





No comments:
Post a Comment