Lately you wouldn't even recognize our little Matthew because he has become quite the chatter box around other (older kids). The other day Barbie and I were at the dealer waiting for my car to be fixed and there is a kids room there. He went in the room where four older kids were and just started talking. He told them his name without them asking and continued to talk to them for 45 minutes whether they responded or not. He was making animal noises for them and telling them why he was there. If it seemed they weren't listening he got really close to them to make it known he was talking to them. I have never seen Matthew like that. Then yesterday we were at my doctor and there is a kids room there too. Two children were sitting in there and he walks in and tells them hi. Then he proceeds to tell them, "I went pee on the potty so I got a Simon." (one of the chipmunks). Grant and I couldn't stop laughing it was hysterical. He told them who is Mommy and Daddy were and after he came back in he told them "I'm back." He didn't want to leave either time when we had to go. At the dealer when we left the kids all said "bye Matthew." What a difference in him, I just don't know about how he is with kids his own age though.



1 comment:
Post a Comment