Happy belated 4th of July to everyone. We had a BBQ at our house just like last year then walked over to the Bartlett fest for a few rides, to watch sky divers and of course the fireworks. We had a great time even in the extreme heat.

Holding and wearing his art projects from class.

Happy 4th of July!

Sitting at the kiddie table for our BBQ.

Mommy & Matthew

Daddy & Matthew

Auntie Barbie and Matthew on her birthday (the 4th).

Stepping on pops to make them go off. It was his first time with these and he had a ball.

More fun.

Daddy & Matthew waiting for the sky divers.

Pointing at the sky divers.

Clapping for the sky divers.

Riding his favorite ride for the 4th time I believe.

Here he is again on his favorite ride. I personally thought it looked like the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Bus.

I bought a lot of glowing items from the dollar store for Matthew to have there.

Pointing at the fireworks. He sat in his chair and the wagon and watched the whole show.
No comments:
Post a Comment