In a spontaneous trip to David's Bridal we end up with Ti ti's wedding dress and Miss Molly's flower girl dress. I just tried some on her so she didn't get bored. The second she walked out in this one she thought she was quite the princess. She walked up next to Barbie in her dress as well and the two of them stood there looking at themselves in the mirror like princesses. Molly thought she looked quite beautiful. Once we found out it was discontinued and they had her size just a little bigger we bought it. So here are some pictures below. The first few are the pictures leading up to the dress pictures.
Molly saw me walking upstairs with the camera and sat down on the stairs and said cheese for her picture to be taken.
Matthew immediately heard what was going on and ran upstairs because he wanted to get in the picture taking fun.
Our children hate the camera, what can we say.
Here is the beauty, thank you Ti ti for the dress. I'm sure if I let her Molly would wear it all the time. I have receive strict orders though, that once I showed Grant it will go back to Bo bo and Nine's house not to be removed.









No comments:
Post a Comment