background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Times

I think this is actually from the end of February, but it was right before we left. It was Dr. Seuss day at school in case you couldn't guess.





Sleeping baby

Molly's new obsession is putting on hats, so Matthew wanted to join in the fun as well.

I am not sure what he was doing, I believe making a silly face.





Here he said he is acting like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, at the end when the guys want the dog to give them the key. He just had the best time at Disney, now he says he will work there when he is 10. He will pick up garbage.

Eating suckers and enjoying them.


Look at what Molly can do.



To Ti ti and Uncle Steve

No comments: