background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

First School Halloween Party

Matthew had his first school Halloween party today. Of course I volunteered. I must say that having kids really changes you. I hated dressing up for Halloween as I was older and would never go to Halloween parties. But when a 3 year old looks you in the eye and asks you of course you say yes. And you even go to his party that way when it is also the place you work. But we'd do anything for our little guy as you'll see next week with the Halloween posts.

Dorothy and the Tin Man
Here's part of his class



Class with Ms. Karima

You'll have to take notice who is right next to the teacher

We went on a hayride and then they got to hunt for a pumpkin.

They were supposed to take one pumpkin(not 4 or as many as you could carry).



Waiting in line he seems quite happy with his find.

He asked me if I would take his picture with Batman

There was silence in the room the entire time they were eating.

They had spooky punch with worms in it.



Freeze Dancing

More Freeze Dancing



Some of Matthew's classic dance moves during freeze dancing


No comments: