background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Moving on Up

We had some big changes this past Sunday the kids each moved up to a new car seat. Matthew is a big boy now so he now needs a booster seat. The booster seat uses the real car seat belt so he feels like quite a big shot. Molly then took over Matthew's old car seat. She seemed to think of it as a little bigger I think.

I guess she's comfortable.
When you get out of the baby carrier car seat that means you have to be a big girl in the stroller too.
She seemed to love it.

I get a cup holder and snack tray! Now if only I could have a cup and snacks.

No comments: