background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toy Story 3

Matthew went to his first movie today, he saw Toy Story 3 of course. He sat through the whole movie and seemed to really like it. He only said one or two words during the movie. There were a couple of times where he grabbed Grant or my arm but otherwise he was totally amused. The fact that he was watching all his favorite characters I'm sure helped keep his attention, that and popcorn.
I took this fast before anyone else came in so I didn't look like a nut for taking pictures in a movie theater, but it was his first movie.

We could barely tear him away from the popcorn at first. I asked if he wanted a drink and all he said was, "no eating popcorn."

1 comment:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.