background

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby # 2

We'd like you all to meet the newest addition to our family. Today baby #2 is 13 weeks along and doing good. I wish I could say I felt great but I'm happy that the baby is doing good. Grant and Matthew came along for the ultrasound. Matthew didn't seem that interested again he was just happy he wasn't going to the doctor because it was in the same building. Babies at this age are around 3 inches long. It amazes me that someone that is that small looks so much like a baby. You can see the legs, feet, hands, arms, even the fingers. At one point during the ultrasound the baby gave a thumbs up. Enjoy! He or she is even sticking one of his/her fingers up.


Anti-social (I guess he/she takes after me)

No comments: